Guitar Link Audio Interface System - Cable Jack for iPhone iPad iPod
Store Grand Opening Promotion
Limited Time Offer
(While Supplies Last)
This amazing adaptor let's you connect your guitar to your phone!
You never know when you might need to plug in and jam out to show off your mad skills, which is why you definitely need one of these portable adapters if you're ever going to call yourself a serious guitar player.
One end plugs into the headphone jack of your iPhone and the other end plugs into your guitar, allowing you to fine tune your finger patterns or practice melodies anywhere and at any time. For your convenience, the guitar adapter featuring built-in mobile software works by syncing up with an app that is free to download from the iTunes store.
The guitar adapter is a combination of an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter and guitar and bass tone mobile software.
- Download the AmpliTude free app from the iTunes App Store.
- Plug the adapter into the headphone jack of your iPhone, iPod and iPad. (for example iPhone 7/6/5 etc.)
- Plug your guitar or bass into the adapter 1/4 jack.
- Plug your headphones or external speakers into the adapter headphone jack.
- Now launch Ampli Tube Free and start rocking.
- 3.5mm earphone jack
- Free app for ios (please download the app by yourself)
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 23g / 0.81oz
- 1 x Guitar Interface Converter
(Adapter accessory only, iPhone/iPad/iPod guitar and guitar cord are not included)
We Also Recommend
Compact Chromatic Clip-On Digital Tuner For Acoustic, Electric and Bass Guitar
Guitar Jaw Capo Clamp for Electric and Acoustic Guitar (Trigger Release)
50 Acoustic/Electric Guitar Picks in a cool box case